Pat is joined by bio-ethicist Peter Koch of Villanova University to discuss some of the deepest and most important questions of life, including:
– How to think about death.
– How to make ethical decisions.
– Whether or not there is an afterlife.
– What to make of utilitarianism? Or deontology?
– Where do moral values and duties come from?
– And more!
Please Subscribe, Rate, and Share the Show!
5-Star reviews really help to bring new people to the show. If you think we’re doing a good job, please consider taking two-minutes to leave a positive review on iTunes: